- Choosing the appropriate Android apps for Mobile Devices
- How to choose a Template for your Business?
- Finding the best Online business for You
- Anticipation of the many scams on Your Facebook
- How to compare the Performance of a smartphone?
- Know wireless Charger for mobile Devices
- Looking for a Business wordpress Plugin
- Update content Regularly to increase SERP
- Selecting a safe Free game from Malware
- Google Glass is the Best mobile Device for high Mobility
Category Archives: Ubuntu
Do you feel the battery netbook/laptop is very wasteful? Disturb you while doing office work? Here are some tips to further save battery energy for your netbook/laptop.
Want to play the *. swf format files from the Ubuntu desktop? Listen to instructions follows.
If you tried Ubuntu, usually we need to prepare a special partition. Making a partition means to allocate some disk space for Linux and spend plenty of time to change the partition. There’s an easier way to use Ubuntu. You … Read More
After the disk partitioning process is complete and then clicks Close. For direct installation, you can click the install icon on the desktop and wait for the loading process. Then we will determine the language we use. Then click forward. … Read More
For the record disk used is 10GB (not the partition) 256MB memory, Intel P4 2.4GHz processor and the installation using VMware Workstation. Before you install Ubuntu, the BIOS must set the Boot Device Priority first, installing Ubuntu in Boot Device … Read More