There are a lot of app that serves as a client of the service google reader which you can download. Some app using a slick interface, while the other focuses on the features. Modern reader is the Windows 8 app to manage and read all the feeds, without having to access the web browser.
You can choose a variety of themes, with an elegant interface and very nice. This app can you get for free and paid (for U.S. $ 2.99.) In the free version, you will see a lot of ads on the app you are currently using. You can install a modern reader app on Windows 8 operating system versions 32 – bit and 64 – bit.
Time for you to explore with the modern reader:
- Modem reader you can get in the store windows. The trick, open the search pane, and then type the name of the app. Windows 8 will instantly display all search results. Choose the modern reader in the store windows search results through a web browser, on: http://www.apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/modern-reader/32341570-8370-4797-8d98-089e34d32eb0.
- Modern reader interface consists of three main columns; all items are available once you follow the left side of the interface. At the center of the interface. Present all of the feeds you select items.
- Select feeds that are at the center of the interface, then on the right side of the interface, you will be able to read its contents.
- You can easily roll up the screen. All posts appear sharp and vibrant, making it easy for you to read the content.
- Right click on any area in the UI to bring up the options bar at the top and bottom. You will be able to find a number of navigation buttons , which add feeds , tag rename , hide nav , web view , mark unread , refresh , newest , and all . Click or tap on the web view to show all the feed content into format web pages directly on the app.
- App includes themes that you can choose: bubblegum , classic , and theme . Use the charm bar, then kill settings, and then click the settings once again.
- In the settings, you can change the text size, and sign out of the app.