If your notebook shutdown time long enough, would be very annoyed waiting for him. You can overcome this by setting to automatically shutdown when the notebook is closed.
Here are some steps for setting:
- Sign In Control Panel, select System and Security.
- Click the Power Options under Windows Update.
- Notice in the left pane, select the Choose what closing the lid does.
- In order for the notebook shutdown automatically when closed, the When I close the lid: select Shut down. Click Save Changes to save it.
- Close the Control Panel window, and you can try to shut down your notebook to close the notebook.
Now you can shutdown your notebook automatically by close the lid. I hope this post will help.