For those of you Android users must very often use the internet browsing activities. Along with this the activity of browsing history and cache also will continue to grow. Action was necessary to remove it all. By clearing out the cache can improve performance, and clearing your history and auto-complete information can help improve security.
Good news, the process is easy and quick so let’s take a look at this Quick-Tip.
- Go to the Android browser, and Tap the external menu button.
- The menu should now appear on the screen, tap the More option from that list.
- Tap the Settings option from the list.
- Scroll down the settings window until you get to Privacy settings. There are quite a few things to clear here:
- Clear cache
- Clear history
- Clear all cookie data
- Clear form data
- Clear location access
- Click on everything in Step 4 above, a prompt will appear for each one. Tap OK to confirm the deletion each time.
There are two additional options at the bottom of the settings page you can opt to do if you like.
One is the Clear passwords button, that will just erase all passwords and account information that is saved on your android device. This isn’t necessary, but it can keep people from accessing your online services if your phone falls into the wrong hands.
The other option is Reset to default but I never use this button.
After following the above steps your Android browser should be cleaned out of all history and cache files. I hope this post will help, have a nice day.