In Windows 7 and 8 will always appear balloon-tip pop-up notifications that appear automatically.
Sometimes it becomes very annoying for us. Well, if you are one among who want to eliminate this notifications please follow the steps below:
- Disabling the notification balloons in Windows involves modifying the system registry. You can manually go in and adjust it using the instructions below.
- You can open registry editor by typing “regedit” into the Start menu and pressing enter.
- The first step is to navigate to the correct key:
- Next, you may need to create the following DWORDS, or just modify them:
- To disable pop-up tips, set the value to 0. To enable them again, set the value to 1.
- Once you’ve finished updating the registry, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.