iCloud (the successor to MobileMe) is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. announced on June 6, 2011 at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC). The service allows users to store data such as music files on remote computer servers for download to multiple devices such as iPhones, iPods, iPads, and personal computers running Mac OS X or Microsoft Windows.
Apple’s iCloud is also a nice tool for keeping contacts, calendar items, and other data in sync between my iPhone and iPad, but what about keeping everything synced up with my Windows PC? Apple has that covered as well with the iCloud Control Panel for Windows. Please follow this step:
- First you must download iCloud Control Panel for Windows here. The roughly 40MB utility installs as an option in the Windows Control Panel just click Start, Control Panel, iCloud to access the tool and manage your iCloud account, as well as what information is synced between iCloud and your Windows PC or Microsoft Outlook software.
- After that you can installing that apss.
- Next, enter in your Apple ID and password. Click Sign in.
- Now select what you want to sync to iCloud and across your iOS devices. If you want to sync your bookmarks, click Options. In Bookmark Options select either Internet Explorer or Safari. There isn’t an option for Google Chrome or Firefox yet.
- After that a screen will come up asking if you’re sure you want to merge bookmarks with iCloud. Click Merge.
- Now making your selections then click Apply. iCloud setup for Outlook completes. Click Done.
- The iCloud Control Panel for Windows icon lives in your system tray. Launch it from there if you want to go in and select different syncing options, or you can got to Start – Control Panel – iCloud.
- After installation, open it from Windows Control Panel – Network and Internet- iCloud. You will come across through few configurations in the first run. Outlook 2007 or 2010 is required for accessing iCloud email, contacts, and calendars. Safari 5.1.1 or Internet Explorer 8 or later is required for accessing bookmarks. To enable Automatic downloads in iTunes, You will need to upgrade to iTunes 10.5.
I think that’s all I can share for you, good luck and have a nice day.