For some reason, someone can have multiple accounts on Twitter, for example for the first account specifically for families, account for two business associates.
From some accounts, imagine how busy we are to give attention to each account that we have had. However, with an application called splitweet, we can do it more eficient. Here are the steps to be able to use this application:
- Navigate your site to http://en.splitweet.com/. At the Sign Up for Free, fill in your e-mail address, password, and you have a Twitter account. Then, click the Start button.
- After a while, you will get a confirmation, that splitweet.com had sent an e-mail to activate your Accout there.
- Open the activation e-mail that was sent, and do the activation by clicking the link Click here to activate your account.
- After the activation process is complete, so now you can get into the account Splitweet. Fill in your e-mail address and your password on the “Login”, then click Login.
- Now, you can show the entire update from your accounts on Twitter with more easily, without having to sign in – sign out of one account to another account.
- To add your Twitter account you want to display, click the menu Twitter accounts. Then, on the Manage your Twitter accounts, add your Twitter account and your Twitter account password, then click save.
- To see the changes that occur, you can return to the main menu by clicking on the Home menu located at the top. I hope this post will help you.