Managing friendships on social networking sites become rather troublesome lately due to the emergence of a variety of similar sites. In addition to Facebook and Twitter, some social networking sites are also emerging, such as Ning, Plaxo, FriendFeed, Loopt, Brightkite, and much more, and we want to exist at all.
Tip time is how to combine these two social networking sites Twitter and Facebook that allows us to update our Facebook status while online with Twitter or otherwise, update Twitter status via Facebook. The steps are as follows:
- Login to Facebook and Twitter search for keywords in the search box. Choose a Twitter Application.
- On Twitter page, select the Go to Application.
- Click Allow access to Twitter profile in our Facebook.
- Fill in the Username and Password that are used on Twitter. After this process, we can update Twitter status through the box provided.
- To add a function that through Twitter we can also update the status on Facebook, click the button “Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status”, then click “Allow Status Updates” in a new window that appears.
- To test it, you can login to Twitter, then change the status. Check the Facebook profile page. Status will change according to the status on Twitter with the Twitter logo that appears below the status.