Want to streamline the unused disk space, but it is difficult to know the existence or capacity file and directory on the drive? Can now be overcome by using Disktective.
Generally, a new user realizes unused disk capacity already exceeded the limit, after seeing the message of low-level disk in the system tray. To overcome these difficulties, the user can use a free reporting tool, namely Disktective. This application supports hard drive capacities above 10 GB.
This application is able to generate reports that can be saved in several file formats. This includes the html files and TreePad, circle graphs and perform printing. This application is packaged in archive files with the file size of 516.90 MB and can be downloaded freeware version: 6.0 here.
- Download and extract the file disktec.zip to the desired folder.
- Run Disktective, and specify the drive or directory you want analyzed on an open dialogue window, and run the process immediately.
- After the process, Disktective display reports in graphical form a circle and other information related to drives, directories, and subdirectories, which was selected to be shown in detail on the window Disktective left.
- The resulting graphs can be printed through the Report menu, then Print the chart.
- The resulting report can be saved in several file formats, via the menu click Report, and Export report. Reports saved in html format will be displayed in the browser.