Here is a preview step by step Jailbreak your iPad
- Please update iPad into iOS 4.3.3 firmware.
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.6.RC16 and iOS 4.3.3 for your iPad (Windows, OS X)
- Then launching RedSn0w, find the firmware you just downloaded, and click next. You’ll then be given options like customizing your boot logo, once you’ve selected what you want, click next.
- Next step is, make sure your iPad is off and connected to your computer. Then just follow the instructions to get your iPad into DFU mode.
- Lastly, once you are successfully in DFU mode, RedSn0w will start its magic. This can take a while, but after it’s done your iPad will restart.
- Done, now you iPad has been Jailbreak
If you need more details, you can read on the site.