iPad 2 has come, now we will show you 10 tips and tricks you should to know. Please note this iPad 2 Tips and Tricks may also work on other iOS Device.
2. Download the free iPad User’s Guide: Before you download this Guide, you need to install iBook Apps, why you need to download iPad 2 User’s Guide, it’s because your iPad didn’t come with a big printed manual. You can download the PDF version of the iPad User’s Guide from Apple’s Web site, Don’t forget to download the manual for iOS 4.3 too.3. Multitask in iOS, Introducing in iOS 4.2 now your iPad 2 supported Multitasking, all need to do only press home button twice and other running ups will be show up on the dock. If you have many apps currently running, you can switch to the right or left to check others running apps.
4. Secure your backups: You can encrypt your iPad’s backup data in iTunes. Just open the iPad in iTunes, click the Summary tab, and check Encrypt iPad backup under the Options heading.
5. Speed up your sentences: Double-tapping the spacebar while typing a message will type a period and then a space. that’s really nice right?
6. Don’t let AutoCorrect mess you up: If you don’t like the option AutoCorrect gives you, reject it by finishing the word as you prefer, and then tapping the suggestion. If you want to use AutoCorrect’s choice, just type a space or punctuation mark, or tap Return, the moment it pops up.
7. Tweak and user Auto Fill much better. Open Safari Setting and go to Auto Fill setting, fill up the data, and you have succesfully auto fill feature.
8. Show traffic conditions on iPad 2: Open Maps, press the dog-eared page icon in the lower right, and then turn the Traffic overlay on. Maps will show real-time traffic conditions in the displayed area. Green means traffic is going at the posted speed limit, yellow means traffic is slower than the posted speed limit, and red means traffic is stop-and-go. Please note your iPad has needed an Internet connection to make it work.
9. How To Take a screenshot on iPad 2: Press Home and the sleep/wake button simultaneously. The screenshot will automatically appear among your photos.
10. Change you Email Signature: Default signature on your iPad 2 is sent from iPad, you can change to whatever you want it. Go to Settings, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Signature and change it to whatever you want
There are still many iPad 2 Tips and Tricks, maybe we will update again on another post. Thanks and please share if you like it.