There so many Translate Apps for iPhone, free and paid available. Mostly using Google Translate API. But now Google has been released official Google Translate Apps. You can download it for free.
I was download Google Translate and here is my quick review. Google Translate Apps interface really simple just like Google.
This is why Official Google Translate Apps is the right solutions.
- Translate text between 57 languages
- Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (15 languages)
- Listen to your translations spoken aloud (23 languages)
- Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
- Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
- Access your translation history even when you’re offline
- Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
- View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases
Current Google Translate Apps version has been supported 57 languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
The most interesting feature is voice recognition. I really like this feature, using this I can spoke in English and Google will translate it into Indonesia or others languages ;)
Go.. Download Google Translate for iPhone on this site