Recently I was downloaded MapQuest 4 Mobile for my iPhone 4. This is Navigation App by AOL. There are so many free and Paid App for your iPhone to turn your iPhone into Navigation System. But I choose MapQuest 4 Mobile because it’s free.
This is some Key Features that you’ll got on MapQuest 4 Mobile
- Free Voice Guided Directions: Alerts you of upcoming turns.
- Directions: You’ll find the same trusted directions that you’ve come to expect from MapQuest.com.
- Drag & Pan Maps: Touch and drag, tap, and double-tap to change your map view
- Traffic: Add traffic and incidents to your Map with a simple tap on the Traffic icon
- Maps: View, pan, and zoom street maps.
- Find Me/Follow Me: Use your phone’s GPS to find your approximate location and keep you centered on the screen as you move around.
- Local Search: Locate, call, or map local business with just one click.
- Map Toolbar Search: Tap an icon in the Map Toolbar to quickly get nearby businesses
- My Places: Create and save My Places routes on www.mapquest.com and retrieve on your iPhone.
- Off-route detection and Manual Re-route: Tap the prompt to re-route your original directions when you go off-route.
And Unlike some other GPS apps, MapQuest 4 Mobile iPhone offers FREE voice guidance. Plus, you can search and call local businesses. There are also available on Blackberry, you can check it more details on MapQuest Page