What it blend? With a blend, we can create and share our conversations and the other Twitter users on a particular topic in a more categorical. This topic has been update with new image we hove you still enjoy it.
Suppose want to gather some of the responses of the Twitter users to match the South Africa and Mexico in 2010 World Cup, we can gather some feedback / comments from some Twitter users, for then we collect the material into a more interesting conversation with our friends.
Perhaps it is better if we just try to make it. This will make us understand far more about this blend:
- Open www.twitblend.com. Click the Sign in with Twitter that sits at the top right corner of the screen. After entering username/e-mail address and password of your Twitter account, click Allow.
- Moments later, Twitblend.com will bring you back to the front page. Now, it’s time to make our first blend. Click the Create New Blend.
- Currently, we are on the page Create blend. We can find the comments of the Twitter users from the Home menu Timeline, then drag and drop game who want to be grouped into the Drop tweets here!
- In addition to the Home menu Timeline, we can also find the comments of other Twitter users with his using the Search menu. There are two submenu options, namely By Keyword and Tweets from your username.
- Once completed classifying that tweets earlier, the last step is to store our blend earlier by clicking on the Save button on the bottom of the window Drop tweets here! Enter a title for the blend earlier. After that, click on the Save button again.
- After that, you will be notified that the blend has been created, click the OK button! Go to my blend blended to see the results that have been made earlier.
- This is an example of the blend that has been made with respect to the 2010 World Cup.