If by some reason you wish to permanently delete your Facebook account, such as to avoid our personal data is hacking someone else or was not used, you may be minded to use the deactivate feature to deactivate your Facebook account.
But, you know that virtually all personal data, photos, and notes that you have previously made are kept on the server up? This was apparent when we disable an account, the login time back into our Facebook account earlier, all data remains intact as in the past.
This time, I will explain the steps to use a feature deactivate and delete your existing account on Facebook. Using the Delete Account feature, the Facebook account, including your personal data, will be completely removed by Facebook.
Here is how to deactivate your Facebook account:
- Log into Facebook. Click the Account menu located on the corner of the screen, then select Account Settings menu.
- On the Settings tab, at the very bottom there is a menu option Deactivate account. Click Deactivate.
- After that, you will be asked for some information by Facebook regarding deactivation of your Facebook account. When finished filling it, click the Deactivate my account.
- In the Password window confirmation, insert a password your Facebook account. This is done to ensure that it is really you who do deactivate this process. After that, click the Confirm button.
- You will return below to the Security Check, fill in the code that appears
- Inside the box. Then, click the Submit button.
- After a while, you will get a ration rmasi of the Facebook that your Facebook account has been deactivated.
- If you want to re-activate your Facebook account, you can directly log into your Facebook account as usual. During deactivated, your Facebook account will only become inaccessible by all other Facebook users.