On this occasion I will share tips and tricks about Google+. If in previous writings to review about the Facebook and Twitter. Tips that will we learn is how to get desktop notifications when you receive an updates.
The Google toolbar works for staying up-to-date on what’s happening in Google+. But you need to keep a browser open all day. Here’s how to get Google+ notifications directly on your Windows desktop.
- First download and install G+ Notifier. Installation is basic following the wizard. You can get the utility here.
- After you installing G+ Notifier, choose if you want automatic updates and the way it notifies you. Click OK.
- And ofcourse, log into your Google account.
- G+ Notifier lives in your system tray. When a Google+ notifications come in, you’ll see the icon change to the number of messages you have waiting. Click the icon to get a summary that is similar to the Google Toolbar on the website.
- Click on a message to read the full post. From there you can also add you comments.
G+ Notifier is a free open source utility. It’s a great way to keep up on your Google+ happenings without opening a browser. Well, easy is not it? Hopefully this article useful and good luck.