I am currently have one WHMCS licensed services and billed every month. The most interesting why I enjoy WHMCS is because their have iPhone App and Android App, so I can manage my server more easily and remotely. I will try to give guide How To Setup iWHMCS iPhone App version.
iWHMCS iPhone App is Free, but only have limited feature, if you one full version, you need to purchase it from http://www.whmcs.com/iphoneapp.php to order Full Features on this App.
With iWHMCS iPhone Apps you can
- browse and manage clients & orders
- create and send invoices
- view and respond to support tickets
- send emails & call clients in one touch
- view whose online and recent activity
To Setup iWHMCS iPhone Apps follow this guide.
- Download iWHMCS for iTunes or you iPhone App Store
- Order the iPhone addon from our client area. It’s available as an addon to a license and can be ordered by logging into our client area @ www.whmcs.com/members/clientarea.php and selecting “View Available Addons” from the navigation bar.
- Once you’ve ordered and paid, the addon will be instantly activated and you’ll just need to perform a local key update by going to Help > Check for Updates inside your WHMCS installation to have it take effect.
- The first time you start it, you’ll be asked to enter your authentication details. These consist of your WHMCS URL, admin username & password and an access key.
- Now, The most important step, you need to open your configuration.php and add this line
[php]$api_access_key = "x7x8x9";[/php]
You need to change this original code and make it more unique as possible
- If everything has done, then klik next. If you didn’t make any mistake now you iWHMCS iPhone App has ready.
That’s it, now you can manage you WHMCS server remotely and easely. Download iWHMCS for iPhone here