Download iTunes 10.1 and enjoy some new featured. iTunes 10.1 is must installed Application, if you want upgrade your iOS device into iOS 4.2.
There are so many enhancement on iTunes 10.1 and here some of theme.
- Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
- Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
If you want upgrade and install iTunes 10.1, check it out
iTunes 10.1 requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 processor
- 1.0GHz PowerPC G4 or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
- 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
- Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Playing videos also requires at least 16MB of video RAM
- Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work.
- Apple SuperDrive to back up your library to DVDs; some non-Apple DVD-RW drives may also work.
- Mac OS X version 10.5 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later; Support for HE-AAC requires QuickTime 7.6.4 or later
- Safari 4.0.3 or later
- 200MB of available disk space
- HD TV episodes can only be rented in the United States
- Ping is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and United States
That’s interesting. Now, I can’t wait for iOS 4.2 update ;) don’t forget to Download iTunes 10.1 on this website