Line of Credit Amounts: $10,000 to $300,000
Introductory Interest Rate: 1.25% APR for first 4 months
To qualify for the introductory rate, your line must be activated within thirty days of settlement, with a draw of at least $10,000 in the first 30 days after the closing date.
Interest Rate after Introductory Period:
* Loans of 30,000 or more: Prime Rate
* Loans of less than $30,000: Prime Rate +1%
As of today, the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 5.75% APR, and 1.00% over the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 6.75% APR. The Prime rate use is the prime rate as quoted in the Wall Street Journal. APR is the Annual Percentage Rate, as computed under applicable federal regulations. After the introductory period, the interest rate is subject to monthly adjustment, as the Prime rate changes. However, the APR will never exceed 24%.
- Choosing the appropriate Android apps for Mobile Devices
- How to choose a Template for your Business?
- Finding the best Online business for You
- Anticipation of the many scams on Your Facebook
- How to compare the Performance of a smartphone?
- Know wireless Charger for mobile Devices
- Looking for a Business wordpress Plugin
- Update content Regularly to increase SERP
- Selecting a safe Free game from Malware
- Google Glass is the Best mobile Device for high Mobility