Line of Credit Amounts: $10,000 to $300,000
Introductory Interest Rate: 1.25% APR for first 4 months
To qualify for the introductory rate, your line must be activated within thirty days of settlement, with a draw of at least $10,000 in the first 30 days after the closing date.
Interest Rate after Introductory Period:
* Loans of 30,000 or more: Prime Rate
* Loans of less than $30,000: Prime Rate +1%
As of today, the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 5.75% APR, and 1.00% over the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 6.75% APR. The Prime rate use is the prime rate as quoted in the Wall Street Journal. APR is the Annual Percentage Rate, as computed under applicable federal regulations. After the introductory period, the interest rate is subject to monthly adjustment, as the Prime rate changes. However, the APR will never exceed 24%.
- EPUB and MOBI
- When a malware infected your PC
- Google reader Client for Windows 8
- Download books from Google books
- Add article to Waiting list reading
- Change eBooks for diverse devices
- Are now in the cell phone spying?
- Custom Dynamic Wallpaper in iOS 7
- Fingerprint Sensor Confirmed in Code References in iOS 7 Beta 4
- Free YouTube Music Video to MP3 Converter – WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Giveaway