Line of Credit Amounts: $10,000 to $300,000
Introductory Interest Rate: 1.25% APR for first 4 months
To qualify for the introductory rate, your line must be activated within thirty days of settlement, with a draw of at least $10,000 in the first 30 days after the closing date.
Interest Rate after Introductory Period:
* Loans of 30,000 or more: Prime Rate
* Loans of less than $30,000: Prime Rate +1%
As of today, the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 5.75% APR, and 1.00% over the Prime interest rate is equivalent to a rate of 6.75% APR. The Prime rate use is the prime rate as quoted in the Wall Street Journal. APR is the Annual Percentage Rate, as computed under applicable federal regulations. After the introductory period, the interest rate is subject to monthly adjustment, as the Prime rate changes. However, the APR will never exceed 24%.
- Know website Traffic through BuySellAds
- Twitter has Change display profiles
- How to Choose the best SEO Services
- Choose a Good and reliable Hosting
- Increase Online Sales through Internet
- Doing Business through Facebook
- Causes damage Your smartphone
- Tips on Choosing social media
- How to keep Your Powerbank durable?
- Best Edit Photo Application