The emergence of iOS 6 provides a separate facility on your gadget. Lots of updates and the ease you can get.Apple Siri
With the loyal assistant siri all becomes easier. And one of that is the feature that lets you tweet and post to Facebook from the Lock Screen using Siri. There are also settings for your security, so your device safety from send out random messages.
For those of you who are curious please follow the steps below :
- At the Lock Screen, hold down the Home button to launch Siri. Then tell Siri you want to tweet a message or post to Facebook.
- Speak the message you want to send, and Siri will send it off.
- For the security, you’ll first need to enable a Lock Screen Passcode. Go to Settings – General – Turn Passcode On.
- Type in a passcode to unlock the screen, or if you want to be extra secure, create a strong alphanumeric Passcode. After setting you Passcode, turn Off Siri’s access when the Screen is locked.
- Congratulations, now Siri will no longer be accessible from the Lock Screen. If you don’t disable Siri’s access, tweets and Facebook messages can still be sent. Even if you set a Passcode for the Lock Screen.
Have a nice try!