Official Twitter Client for iPhone/iPod Touch version 3.3 has been released. So, I began download it. My favorite feature on New Twitter client is New Compose Designed. Auto Completed Hashtags and Username. Quick Bar Menu and many more.
Mostly Official Twitter Client is the best design and UI on iPhone, but for some reason this Apps didn’t run so well on my slowly connections. That’s why I use another Twitter Apps such as Echofon, Osfoora, TwitBird, Seesmic, HootSuite, Twittelator and many more. After this version (version 3.3) released. Maybe I will use it again.
Some Greats featured on Twitter Client for iPhone/iPod Touch 3.3
- Quick Bar, shows trends and other important things without leaving your timeline! Swipe the Quick Bar left/right to cycle through trends
- Trends based on your location
- Cleaner, redesigned Tweet compose screen.
- Automatically shortens URLs. Just paste them in and they will only count as 20 characters, no matter how long they are!
- Autocomplete @usernames and hashtags
- Easier photo uploading
- Find friends using your phone’s contacts
- Improved DM conversation view, now works similar to SMS/Chat
- Cleaned up preferences
- And many Bug fixes
That’s is it, so Official Twitter Client is your default Twitter Apps for your iOS device? Download Twitter 3.3 Apps here