Nokia has getting closer with mac users and already develop some features that compatible with Mac features like isync, multimedia transfer, and modem. It’s really great news for you that iPhone can’t comes in to your country.
What you need to use this Nokia to make it compatible with your Mac ? Here’s some info for you.
- Make sure you have installed all available updates from Apple using Software Update. You will need Mac OS X 10.4.9 or higher to use the plug-in.
- Check the list above to see if your phone needs a plug-in. If so, download the plug-in disk image to your desktop.
- Make sure iSync is not running.
- Double-click the downloaded plug-in disk image. A virtual disk will open in Finder.
- Double-click the enclosed plug-in installer package to start the installation.
- After the installation is complete, you can eject the virtual disk and move the disk image file to the Trash.
- You can now start iSync with the plug-in installed.
Make sure to update your Mac regularly so that you have the latest version of iSync.
Get more information from Apple’s iSync site at www.apple.com/isync.