Recently I love and enjoy play with Apple Movie Application iMovie, iMovie is enough for me to edit my video or added some pictures and create wonderful slideshow on short movie. There are so many effect and customized available. But I got some another problem. I have HTC Desire that save video recording in 3GP format, and my iMovie ’09 didn’t support it. So I need to find a way how to import 3gp into my iMovie Application.
Eureka, Apple Quicktime 10 solved my problem. so here is step by step to import your 3GP movie into iMovie.
- Open your 3GP Movie in Apple Quicktime Player 10
- And Choose Share > iTunes and you’ll seen this menu. There are 3 menus and because my current video didn’t support for computer version I choose for Apple TV and began Share
- After this step completed your movies will be added automatically on your iTunes.
- Then Show on Finder your mp4 files and import into your iMove
- And you are ready to edit and began create wonderful movie.
That’s it, simple step to import 3G into iMovie, and here we go screen shot after completed import and edit the video
And here we go the Final Video after completed and publish it on JauhariTV YouTube Chanel