iOS 4.3.2 seems to have improved the reporting of battery life on my iPad 2. I won’t say it has improved the battery life itself, but it has at least changed how the battery life icon reports battery life.
I’ve noticed a significant battery drain in my iPhone 4 as well.
I just did a test today to confirm. All Push notifications off, location services off, killed any apps running in the background and I’m in a good signal zone. I took my iPhone off the charger at 1:00pm EST at 100% charge. It’s now 3:25, I’ve used my phone to compose to SMS messages and the battery is at 76%.
I’ve tried resetting all of my settings and noticed the same drain. This is a significant problem on my phone. I’ve read a lot of similar reports.
They all hope that in iOS 4.3.2 this battery issues will be fixed.
Before you blame your iPhone Battery problem you can try this tips to fix your iPhone Battery issues
- Reset your iPhone; press both home and sleep/wake buttons until the Apple logo appears.
- Close all Apps appearing in the Recent opened bar (aka “multitasking” bar)
- If you have Exchange accounts, delete and reinstall them.
- Try to restore iPhone in iTunes using a backup.
- Lastly tips is restore in iTunes as new, without using a backup.
Download iOS 4.3.2 IPSW Direct Link, How About you? Doest latest iOS 4.3.2 has been fix all you problem included your battery drain issues?