Oxelon media converter is a portable application that can convert media files. Unlike other converters, the app provides a quick conversion using right click on the mouse. You can convert more than one file simultaneous media. If you have a powerful processor, you can run the conversion to more files with faster time. Oxelon able to convert media files to various formats, including 3GP, 3GP2, AVI, DV, DVD, MPEG-2, FLV, IF, MOV, MP4, VOB, PSP, AC3, WAV, VOC, FLAC and AIFF. Applications Oxelon media converter can used on windows XP system, windows vista, and windows 7. Download the app at the following address: Next, consider the steps to convert media to Oxelon media converter:
- Open Windows Explorer, and then locate the media file you want to convert. Right click on the file you select, and select Oxelon: – Convert to video or Oxelon, – convert to audio, then specify the format of the media file you want.
- Furthermore, oxelen media converter will run. You can see the files that you selected, the destination file format. After adding files to the list, right-click on the line you want to display a variety of information about media files, such as codecs, frame rate, and resolution.
- Click conversion to run the conversion.
- If the conversion process fails, you will get an error status. Right click on the file that you can see description of error that occurred.
- You can play media files in the list by double clicking the left mouse button ON.
- Once the media file conversion finished, you will find stasus completed. Double-click the left mouse button to play the media files on the media player. In this way, you can check the quality of the conversion of audio / video files.
- You can also add media files with drag-n-drop media files into the app.
- Click the button to adjust the configuration settings on the application. Specify the number of files can be converted simultaneously conversion process.