If you have a personal website, you can display your Twitter widget on the website page. No need to bother making programs, Twitter already provide it to you.
Twitter provides some scripts to help you display your Twitter timeline on a web page, one of which is the timeline of your profile. Here are steps to get this script:
- Go to http://twitter.com/about/resources/widgets address. There are many options you can explore the widget itself, ie Profile, Search, Faves, and List Widget.
- Select the Profile Widget to display update your Twitter profile. Once open, you can choose the profile username will be displayed.
- On the Preferences menu, you can set whether the script will update regularly at certain intervals, whether to include scroll bars, how many tweets are loaded, display avatars or not, and so on.
- You can set the display on the Appearance menu, which changes the color of your widget. Charging is done in hexadecimal format, or you can choose to colorpicker available.
- On the Dimensions menu, you can set the size of your widget in pixels (px). Size can be a certain fixed size, or automatically adjust.
- You can try the settings by clicking the Test Settings button located at the bottom. After that if you have appropriate expectations, click Finish & Grab Code. Twitter will display the program code to be included on your web page, or if using blogger.com, can be directly put into your blog.